Book One

***

THE WORLD

CHARACTERS

ART

Epub/Pdf Version – Courtesy of Armaell

***

If you like my story and would like to help support it, please consider donating or become a patron of mine. Thank you for reading.

502 Responses to

1. deadpool says:

Man i have checked 27 times already, cant wait anymore

2. Anonymous says:

The wait will be over soon.

3. Anonymous says:

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME ZAIDE ISN”T DEAD.

4. Andrew patino says:

When is the new chapter comin out? Im dying of withdrals

5. necropuddi says:

Currently camping next chapter @_@

6. Anonymous says:

Thank you for writing this story, I have really enjoyed it so far. 🙂

7. Thank you for writing this story, I have really enjoyed it so far. 🙂

8. Heavenlytoiletflush says:

May your insights not falter and forever improve. Thank you

9. Michael says:

Been reading forgotten conqueror for a while now and just thought i should drop a thank you, your story is very well written and your design of the protagonist (and frankly the story in general) is both refreshing and well formed, thank you for taking the time out of your life to write it.

10. Anonymous says:

When is the next chapter coming? I’m so impatient 🙂

11. RobT says:

I need my fix…

12. digimon666 says:

just wanted to say thanks for your hardwork. i hope those leecher that always ask for updates is not become burden for you and making you fed up. since this is original. they are same like everyone else that ask for last book of harry potter so i hope you will not stop this no matter how long it takes.
    i mean no offense (but most writer/translator feel offended so i must point this out)

13. Arjun says:

Hey Za1d3. I came across this awesome story of yours and it is my favorite. So thanks for your hard work. I am one of those leechers who is waiting for new updates every week. But that’s not why I’m writing. I and my friend want to draw the characters if you are okay with it. Of course it will be in our free time i.e. after all the god damn exams and job hunting. Oh don’t bother about the anything, its just our choice and a form of gratitude.

14. Weedisdaboss says:

So when is chapter 39 coming? (i’m feeling heavy withdrawal symptoms)

15. a says:

just 4 days and withdrawal symptoms started ((((

16. lethha says:

Oh great Za1d3, tell me how many kids should your humble reader sacrifice to get another chapter

17. Anonymous says:

Dang! I am addicted. Nice story.

18. steelfate says:

Hello, i would like to translate your novel to spanish. So i want to know if i have your permision. Of course thats just for fun, but i think its would be awesome if the spanish people could read your novele.

19. a says:

great za1d3-sama pls give us subjects a divine oracle of your next sermon

20. Agira Varnin says:

I accidentally came across RRL And the first one I read was the forgotten conqueror and I found the story to my liking. You really are a talented writer.

21. Saravana says:

How frequent u ll update a chapter here . this is the second novel I am reading and this is so good please continue your good work..

22. Anonymous says:

I love this so much!! Thanks for this story!! Oh,and keep up the awesome work.

23. So, it doesn’t matter much, but I am curious so I gotta ask.
    Well, I was updating my reading list at novelupdates and discovered that your (awesome btw) novel isn’t listed. At first I didn’t thought much of it, just that you wasn’t interested in doing so. But after, I realized that none of the original english novels I’m following are registered there. Is it some conspiracy against you guys? Or worse, is it some conspiracy BY you guys? 😀

Well, like I said, nothing much, just curiosity.
    Yours truly,

• Za1d3 says:

I have no idea. I didnt know novelupdates even had my story listed. I remember trying to add it to bakaupdates, but they didnt take original novels.

24. Joe says:

How do I pronounce Tal’hrus?

25. Njord says:

Hello zald I seem to be having some issues making an acount on your website I was never prompted to make a password and upon request to reset my password it sends me “invalid reset links”

26. nzpieface says:

Synopsis please? Please? PLEASE

27. rayleigh says:

Make a sponsored chapter donation bar, please so that we can sate our addiction.

• Za1d3 says:

I cant, as I’m already pressed for time with 1 release a week. Sorry.

• rayleigh says:

Quit your job and become a full time writer, if its money people will be more than happy to give you(i.e sponsored chapters) and since you have the best reader base in RRL it wont be a surprise in one week you would earn more than you did in one month.

28. how does it feel to have the best rated fiction on royal road?

• Za1d3 says:

Thankful to all the readers more than anything.

I was uploading it to WP first, and had actually stopped writing because there were no readers. It was because of all the fans on RRL that I kept writing.

29. steelfate says:

Hello Za1d3, as i promesed, i started the traduction of your novel. If you want to check the site here is the link http://www.novelasligeras.com/2016/02/forgotten-conqueror_9.html .

I love your history and i hope you can finish the novel, even if takes you years.
    I would do pdf’s every 12 chapters (the actual number of chapters tranlated are 11), if you want i can give it to you. Of course you can do what ever you want with it. I dont have money to donate but if your novel is in another language (spanish) at least i can increase a litle bit the number of the audience.

Good Luck with the novel.

PD: i apologize if the message is not clear, writting in english isn’t one of me strong points.

30. FireFist22 says:

new chapter tonight?

31. Adan says:

Thaaaaaaaaaaksss!!!!

32. redleaf97 says:

how many chapter per week?

33. Muhammad Ali Farooq says:

Amazing man, such a good story and plot. Kudos! bro keep going.

34. Remains says:

Gracias por la novela 😀

35. Anonymous says:

only 6 more days till an update, right?

36. Kiwi says:

I love Your work! It’s a shame that there is no paper edition of the books. Thank You for amazing day with first one <3.

37. Anonymous says:

anyone got eyes on Za1d3 … am about to be hospitalized for severe withdrawal syndrome

38. J says:

I’ve just finished last chapter and though I should say thanks. You have made much better my bus journey from home to college. Greetings from Spain!

39. xconab25x says:

Nice story fit the title, good pace in the beginning of the novel but it declining because of slow pace. Sorry man if I offend you. One among the fanfic that have good pace from the start and slowly disappearing. I almost forgatten this fanfic truly lives up to its title.

• jusinta says:

What slow pace? Almost every chapter something happens. I haven’t seen any info dump chapters or completely irrelevant side-character PoV chapters.

40. Kai says:

I would buy this if it is in playstore ,awesome story

41. Anonymous says:

There should be a new chapter today, right?

42. lethha says:

Lets do a ritual for our wise lord! Ok, bring me the virgin and pure girl. Hmm.. what? Theres no more virgins in this city? Ok…

43. GrOv3n says:

ARGH CANT WAIT ANYMORE

• The Dragon King says:

When is the next chapter gonna get here. >_< I am going to rage soon because it's too awesome. (throws cookies into brother's face.) (brother gets a bruise because the cookies are as hard as a rock.)

44. Issa says:

good story and plot. I love Your work! Прошу меня простить я казах так что я довольно плохо пиши.

45. ore-sama says:

uh is Za1d3 alright? he never completely disappears for so long.

46. riza says:

someone hold me…I’m scared…

47. Dark_Millenia says:

i just wanted to say iloveyour story, its one of the best stories i’ve read in my whole life.

I just recently found your story and eversince then i’ve been staring at my phone nonstop for the whole day, i just cant afford to miss anything even for a second. i just love your story so much and just want you to know big fan. thanks for the chapters……looking forward for the next. again i love your story

48. jusinta says:

Well now I’m getting worried. I thought he’d at least drop a comment by now.